So, I'm not really a blogger; I don't really think I have anything important, funny, cool, crazy, intelligent enough to share in regular life that anyone would particularly want to read. I'm doing this as it seemed like an easier way to keep in touch with family and friends while away traveling. This is my observations, experiences, opinions, etc - sometimes well thought out, sometimes likely not. It's not meant to be a fantastic literary masterpiece, and will likely sometimes be terrible as I'm a bit out of practice, and writing like I would be talking to you. Just a way to share my experiences with a broader audience, take it or leave it. And, I may or may not continue to share other random things upon my return, we will see. Cheers!

Friday 20 June 2014

The latest adventures...

More adventures, and we're back to blogging, but I'm moving it over here:  http://erilu3.wordpress.com/2014/06/20/the-gr10/

Cheers!
E

No comments:

Post a Comment